take the quiz

It's about making the decision that's right FOR YOU.

What's your decision profile - are you driving, dreaming, spinning or drifting right now? 

it's not about making the 'right' decision

It's about making the decision that's right FOR YOU.


If you want to be more intentional with life, you're in the right place.  Here we talk about growth, connecting deeply with ourselves and others, experiencing joy and finding peace of mind.  We use science and clinical expertise to help you make more deliberate decisions that work for you. 

Did you know that over 90% of your decisions are made on auto-pilot? 

what's in your other 10%?

Decisions are rarely black or white. They're complicated, they're full of emotion, and you want them to align with your values and dreams for your life. This list will help you untangle it all. 

5 Must-Ask Questions Before Making A Decision

Steal this!

living your own xo life:

Getting clear on what you (really) want

Not what you 'should' want, or what other people want for you. What do YOU really want? If you could take away expectation, responsibilities, fears, societal judgement - what would you want in you life?

It's easy to get carried away with life. We get busy with appointments, and deadlines, working and taking care of family.  All of a sudden, we wake up and wonder what happened to the past 1, 5, 10 years?  It's not enough to know what you want, we need to know how to get it in a way that WORKS FOR YOU, whatever your responsibilities.

Making (meaningful) changes

We don't have the time, or energy, or luxury of doing everything, all the time.  We need to be deliberate, efficient and intentional with our choices, big and small, so that we can get the MOST VALUE out of every change.

FREE quiz

Over 90% of decisions are made on

How deliberate are you with the other 10%?  
Take the QUIZ

I ran a thriving healthcare practice as a Naturopathic Doctor and Acupuncturist for over 20 years. I also earned my PhD and spent time in academic research and teaching positions. Now, I read scientific studies because I'm passionate about personal growth. I use the insights to help me, and our community, live our own XO life.

Learn more

yes, i need this

Why is it that no matter how hard we try to be intentional, sometimes things just don't work out the way we want or planned? Most of us are missing a critical step in the goal setting/ life planning/ decision making process. This step can help to give you more satisfaction and less regret in life.

This masterclass is more than just a class, it's a framework that you can use forever.

Decision Boarding


- tina

“I'm grateful for the experience because my whole idea about self-care changed and now I have a much wider and rich concept and vision about it"


“Now I feel like I can prioritize my focus and pivot so I can spend time on areas that are more impactful for my day to day"

- Jen

“I got motivated to act on something I've been wanting to do for a long time and that alone made this session worthwhile"

- rania

“My big 'aha' was in acknowledging a value that has not previously made my key value list. That was the permission I needed to make time for it. I have been happier ever since!"

LISTEN now →

Cool science, touching stories, deep realizations. If want to live your own XO life, this podcast is a must listen. From motivation to neuroscience, you'll be engaged and empowered in every episode.

The XO Conversations Podcast

Binge Listen:
take the quiz now

Decision Quiz

are you in the right 10% for you?

> 90% of your choices are made on auto-pilot.  How deliberate are you with the other 10%?  

Are you intentional?